Pages

Feb 7, 2012

Turquoise & Lime Decorating

These are two takes on turquoise and lime decorating that I very much enjoy. I found the images on Pinterest, along with a whole lot of other turquoise and lime images. I guess I am not the only one with a passion for these colors.

I enjoy the above decorating for its simplicity. I often try to bring more simplicity into Andy's and my apartment, but clutter always abounds. I am a huge fan of white with color accents though. It is a more recent decorating scheme that I have enjoyed.

The image below is so much fun! It is truly turquoise and lime decorated! I don't think it is too over done though. This could really work nicely in a house or apartment. Not only are there some great colors in this room, but the texture is amazing. I think some of the texture could be taken out, but overall I quite enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...