Pages

Feb 8, 2012

Snow Dog!

What a cutie, I love shaggy dogs!
I thought I would share this picture with you today as Andy and I are off to Oregon for a few days. Andy's brother, sister in law, and a bunch of cousins live out there. Since we spent Christmas with my family this year, we decided to cash in on some of our Southwest miles and take a free trip to Oregon to visit some of Andy's family. I can't wait! Oregon is one of those places that I have always wanted to visit, but have just never made it there. We will fly into Portland, probably spend some time there, and then visit family and friends in smaller towns outside of Portland. I am hoping to drink some great beer, laugh a lot, hit up the outdoors, and thoroughly enjoy myself. I'll have some posts scheduled while I am gone so you won't miss me too much. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...