Pages

Dec 21, 2011

Wrapping Paper


Wrapping paper is just a part of the Holidays. It is never something I give much thought to, and is usually just newspaper. I love the look of gifts wrapped in black and white newspaper with a colorful bow on it! Unfortunately, we have just moved so we don't happen to have any newspaper laying around...and if we did, we tossed it on a trash spree while unpacking. So I went to Target in search of wrapping paper. Let me tell you, I was overwhelmed!! There where three whole isles just for wrapping paper! Finally after looking at ALL of it...and almost buying some $10 stuff that was silver with a beautiful design on it, I decided since it gets thrown away at the end of the day I'd opt for the cheap stuff...$2. I like it enough, it is colorful with peace signs on it. When I went to start wrapping though, I noticed two things right away, 1. LINES, and 2. it is recycled paper. How cool! I am so satisfied with my wrapping paper purchase. I don't know if I'll ever use newspaper again if I can buy paper with cutting lines on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...