Pages

Dec 20, 2011

Special Utensils

(source)

I am a huge fan of kitchen gadgets! While this utensil set isn't really a gadget, it does have something cool about it. The handles are weighted so the ends don't flop down onto the counter top. How wonderfully awesome! I have such a hard time with my utensils making a mess on my counter when I cook. I have one of those utensil holders, but it only holds one at a time. So I end up putting too many in it, which causes everything to fall over and make an even larger mess. Ohh goodness! These would be perfect for me. The only downside to them is that I think they are plastic. I am not a fan of plastic kitchen things, but I may be willing to put that aside for these weighted beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...