Pages

Aug 7, 2012

Beta 5 Chocolate

I love chocolate! Most people do, in fact I think I have only met 1 person who did not like chocolate and that was because they thought they were allergic to it. How horrible!


Beta 5 is a chocolate place in Vancouver, BC Canada. I have never been there, but it is definitely on my destination list. I am obsessed at looking at their website and checking in on a regular basis to see what they are up to.


I am always impressed with the new and genius things that Beta 5 comes up with. How do they think of these things! I want to try each and every one of their creations to know if they taste just as good as they look. Yum!!


Check out their website and blog and you too can be in awe of their awesome and unique chocolate creations: http://beta5chocolates.com/ And just for your information, the picture of the succulent below is all chocolate and inside of it, it is hollow with MORE chocolate! How awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...