Pages

Jan 4, 2012

A colorful year


Oh color, I love it! Ever since I was a little girl I have loved color. A favorite shirt of mine in the second grade was a bright green shirt with patches of color all over it. I would have worn that shirt every day if my mom would let me. When I found this picture I was floored, it is perfect. Pink and red and blue and brown, oh my! It just doesn't get better than that. This year I am promising myself that I will use more color in my wardrobe. Black, gray, and jean are so easy to wear, (especially in DC) but color is much more fun. One easy way to add color will be with scarves. I have far too many scarves and they always help to add a pop of color. Here's to a colorful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...