Pages

Dec 30, 2011

New Years Eve, what to wear...

(source)
The black lacy dress that says I can party if I want, but I am also sophisticated. I would wear this to a fancy low-lit New Years party. I would wear it to look nice and classy, yet comfortable since I will be up moderately late and probably eating a lot of good food.

(source)
VavaVoom New Years! I feel like you can get away with wearing any kind of dress on New Years, but it is always fun to have an excuse to wear red. This dress says I'm here to party with a glass of spiked eggnog in my hand. I would wear this dress to any New Years party or dinner.

The sparkle affect. I am not a huge fan of shine and sparkles, but I do feel the need to wear them on New Years. They may be in the form of earrings, a purse, or in this case a whole dress! I love this sparkling dress, it has a bit of sexy and a lot of fun to it. I would wear this dress to a party where I can cheers my champagne at midnight, and then to a bar afterwords where I plan on dancing till dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...