Pages

Dec 2, 2011

My Christmas List


Everyone else seems to be posting their Christmas lists, so I thought I would follow suit. This is a mishmash of what I would be more than overjoyed to see on Christmas morning. Of course, I can also appreciate non-consumerism and just enjoying the love and joy of family during the holidays. I am always torn at this time of year to spend or not to spend. I don't need any of the things above, but I would love to have them all. Just like the rest of my family, we are quite well off the way we are. This Christmas I can see consumerism having one benefit though. If we were all to buy American made goods it would give a little boost to our economy. So here's to buying local American made gifts this holiday! (Now I need to re-do my wish list.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...