Pages

Jun 27, 2012

White Interiors

I wrote a few days ago about my recent obsession with white. I just can't get enough of it! My husband and I recently bought a house so I have been having fun decorating and painting. While I LOVE color, I also really love white. It is calming and makes the home feel relaxing. Here's a few things that I have done with white:

Yes, I did just paint a bright turquoise wall in my house! I decided to accent it with white frames and a variety of pictures though.

I love lanterns. Usually I like the brightly colored ones, but for decorating the house while adding light efficiency, I chose white lanterns. These can be found super cheap online, or at Ikea.
"Juliette Paper Lantern" 

I have slowly been collecting tablecloths, but this one is my favorite by far. It is white lace and I found it at a thrift store for $1. It is in perfect condition...although my husband did just spill a cup of coffee on it this weekend. Lucky for me there is bleach.

Finding a good simple plant stand is always a difficult thing for me. I have so many plants, but nowhere to put them. I scored big time with this simple white wired plant stand from none other than WalMart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...