Pages

Jan 13, 2012

What's cooking?...Scotch Bacon Truffles

Scotch Bacon Truffles on Vimeo.

What's cooking...Scotch Bacon Truffles! Andy and I had a few dinners and parties to go to this last weekend so we wanted to make a fun food item to bring. We decided on Scotch Bacon Truffles. Unfortunately we didn't attend some of these dinners/parties due to feeling under the weather, so now we have a whole batch of these bad boys sitting on our kitchen counter. They taste amazing so it is hard not to eat a bunch at once. We also had some difficulty in making the ganache. For some reason the scotch didn't want to mix with the chocolate. It all worked out in the end, but I don't know how much liquor I'll be using in future truffle recipes that I create. Because of this problem I am not going to post the recipe but enjoy the little film we put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...