Pages

Nov 9, 2011

Stainless Steel Soap?


I stumbled upon stainless steel soap a few weeks ago and have since forgotten about it until today. I saw the picture on my computer and could not figure out why I had saved it. So I introduce you to stainless steel soap. Strange eh? I love strange things, and this is one strange thing that I think my husband would especially enjoy. This bar of soap is just a round chunk of smooth stainless steel. You take it with you in into the shower and use it like a soap bar. It doesn't lather you up, but somehow the properties in it will remove odors, germs, and debris. Now I can't attest to this for real because I haven't tried it, but it is an interesting concept. Stocking stuffer for Christmas? Most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...