Pages

Nov 1, 2011

Left brain vs. Right brain

This ad is gorgeous. I saw it on facebook and grabbed it. When I see something beautiful or genius I have to share it. An ad put out my Mercedes Benz, enjoy.

The text for the left brain reads:

“I am the left brain. I am a scientist. A mathematician. I love the familiar. I categorize. I am accurate. Linear. Analytical. Strategic. I am practical. Always in control. A master of words and language. Realistic. I calculate equations and play with numbers. I am order. I am logic. I know exactly who I am.”

And for the right brain:

“I am the right brain. I am creativity. A free spirit. I am passion. Yearning. Sensuality. I am the sound of roaring laughter. I am taste. The feeling of sand beneath bare feat. I am movement. Vivid colors. I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas. I am boundless imagination. Art. Poetry. I sense. I feel. I am everything I wanted to be.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...